1. ROSE PETAL BATH SALT Dive into a warm bath of rose petals and sea salts by Prime Time Scrubs in Little Rock to detoxify and relax muscles and joints. primetimescrubs.etsy.com.
2. BEARD OIL We can’t leave the guys out! Is your beard a little dry and rough? A little less “macho man” and a little more “scraggly grandpa?” If so, you need this beard oil by The Bubble Alchemist in Little Rock. bubblealchemistsoaps.com.
3. SQUARE BRASS HAIR FORK Hold your hair back beautifully as you start your relaxation time with this accessory by Two Feathers Jewelry of Wynne. This could become an heirloom piece to be passed down. etsy.com/shop/twofeathersjewelry.
4. CERAMIC SOAP DISH Paula Smith’s beautiful work can be used as a soap dish or jewelry dish! facebook.com/p.s.pottery.
5. BROWN SUGAR AND SPICE SCRUB Food for the skin! A great treat to banish dry, flakey skin and nourish. The oils in this scrub by Happy Dragon Skincare of Little Rock easily absorb into the skin while the sugar is gentle for most skin types. facebook.com/happydragonskincare.
6. ALL NATURAL FACIAL TONER A refreshing facial toner with vitamin C and lavender to rinse away the day and leave your skin feeling naturally smooth and refreshed. Find it at Scarlet Oak Boutique in El Dorado. scarletoakboutique.etsy.com.
7. TAHITI SWEETIE WHIPPED BODY BUTTER This is a whippy, plush body butter made with the finest ingredients to nourish and protect. Shea butter, apricot kernel and rice bran are perfectly gentle and skinloving. Made by The 3 Brooms in Wynne. etsy.com/shop/the3brooms.
MEET THE CURATOR
Charlene Simon has been a soapmaker since the late 90s. She has advanced certifications in the process of formulating soap and cosmetics. Her kitchen table hobby turned into a business with boutiques throughout four states. She is also the vice president of The Handcrafted Soap & Cosmetic Guild. She lives in Hot Springs and loves that it’s known as “The Spa City!”